For the past 10 years we have been blessed to throw an annual Christmas Party.
We are so thankful for our awesome friends, and always love to have a night we can all get together. Our party was early this year (just 8 days after thanksgiving) because of so many other commitments this month. We had the best food, the best gifts (for the White Elephant Game), and the best turnout we have ever had. Enjoy a couple pics... (if anyone else has any- I would love more- email them to me).
We are so thankful for our awesome friends, and always love to have a night we can all get together. Our party was early this year (just 8 days after thanksgiving) because of so many other commitments this month. We had the best food, the best gifts (for the White Elephant Game), and the best turnout we have ever had. Enjoy a couple pics... (if anyone else has any- I would love more- email them to me).
Our home, ready to entertain.
This year I did a couple new things... first I set up mason jar luminaries. Simple clear jars with sand a tea light. The effect was awesome on a cold night.
I also made this cake for the first time. Peppermint Red Velvet Cake. Recipe here. It was delicious. I will definitely do it again.
All but one luminary stayed lit all night!
Waiting to say Good-bye to our sweet friends.
Waiting to say Good-bye to our sweet friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment