CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Monday, January 25, 2010

Sunday School

One of Ethan's favorite things is Sunday School. I don't remember particularly loving Sunday School (but I have an awful memory - ask my mom for the truth), but Ethan does. He really soaks in all he learns there and we are amazed at the bible stories and truth he remembers. Ethan asked me if I would put these pictures on our "computer page" and so here goes... his favorite morning at Sunday School...
It helps when your best bud is there!


After weeks of talking about all God created, Mrs. Ann his Sunday School, teacher brought in one thing God created. She brought in her teeny tiny dog! As you can imagine the kids were THRILLED!


Listening about how God made animals (they have never been so attentive!).



Thanks to Mrs. Ann who has really blessed our child this year.
Your countless hours and love for the kids is not unnoticed!

1 comment:

the Cummings said...

I do love this most recent post, but I love even more that Cyndi Lauper greeted me as I checked your blog tonight! ;)

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver