On Halloween Night we opted out of Trick or Treating... I know many of you think that is so nuts! Basically- we have tried trick or treating for several years and it comes down to this... people are just too into Halloween. When you are trying to scare (and I mean really scare) two year olds - you need help! Last year the older kids scary costumes and the (way too) intense decorations in our neighborhood were just too much. One night of fun is not worth weeks of nightmares! We would rather just keep Halloween fun and about the important things- like costumes and candy!! So we headed to a festival at a local church. We had heard it was really good - but had never been before. It was awesome... all free, lots of rides and bouncy houses and plenty of candy (and only 1 really scary costume was seen all night). We met some friends there too, have a look...
Batman ready to patrol and protect the night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver
No comments:
Post a Comment