My parents came for the day on Sunday to help John take down some trees. I thought maybe they would tackle one or two - oh no. I should have known- my dad and my husband with a chainsaw... you can add it up. The kids thought it was great fun to watch (from a distance and then from the house) - but Isaac is still talking about how it was too loud! Thanks to my parents for all their help - and as a bonus we have plenty of firewood for the rest of the winter!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver
No comments:
Post a Comment