CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Monday, November 16, 2009

Preparing for Christmas...

We had an unusually warm weekend. John and Ethan decided to take advantage of the warm weather and spend some time outside- preparing for Christmas. Want to prepare for the real reason we celebrate with your family? Check this link out.




2 comments:

the Cummings said...

What a great idea! Thanks for posting this.

Tim said...

Hey, glad you liked my idea. Great job.

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver