After weeks of battling the twins climbing out of their cribs we finally gave up! We converted their cribs into toddler beds. The twins have LOVED the change and overall have handled it really well. The funniest part is that often we will hear a "thud" in the middle of the night when one of them has rolled out- but as you can see it is a short fall. Here is Isaac - who slept through the fall! We have also seen him asleep with his stomach on the bed and his legs on the floor and asleep in front of the door (I had to push him out of the way - with the door - all while he stayed asleep to be able to get in!). Just one more major milestone and babyhood will be over... potty-- training! The ever dreaded and much hated toddler milestone. I will save that for another day!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver
No comments:
Post a Comment