The Great Pumpkin Party
Our
pre-school had a Fall Festival last weekend and we took the kids. This is one of my favorite fall festivals in our area - because it caters to little tykes (no scary costumes). Hope you enjoy the pictures...

Our resident super hero.

Our scary monsters (who would not leave their "heads" on).


Face painting. Check out those blue eyes.

Truck or treating. Ever done this?? The church provided members to open up their trunks in the parking lot- the kids just walked up to the open trunks and said "Trick or treat"... then they get candy. Pretty simple- it is supposed to be a safe alternative to the real thing. I think it is
sort of funny - and contributing to child - hood obesity (
JK). But seriously, it must have been invented by a kid - because they can fill a whole
candy bucket in ten minutes of walking around a church parking lot. This is the
efficient version of trick or treating...

Isaac loved it! But, he had to stop and sample everything.

What did I get?

We stayed until after dark and then enjoyed a lawn viewing (in the pumpkin patch) of the classic Charlie Brown tale.
Happy Halloween everyone... more to come tomorrow!
“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver
No comments:
Post a Comment