CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Friday, October 16, 2009

Apple Picking

Thanks for all your emails and comments about my previous blog entry! I never knew one story could generate so much sympathy and laughter!!!! So that you don't think it is all dreary in Hootsville- I wanted to share a couple recent shots of the kids. We went apple picking with friends last Sunday. Although I do not have any pics of the actual apple picking (memory card was full)- here are several of the kids playing- they had a blast at this local farm. Hope you enjoy.

The family- about to go on a hay-ride. Ethan had a blast - bu the twins were unsure about it. You can see- Isaac did not like the noise of the tractor.


See the bruise on our happy boy's head??? Yet another minor ailment we have suffered through lately. This bruise 2 weeks ago and is still not totally gone.



Playing "Apple, Apple. Pumpkin" (Instead of duck - duck - goose) with Mrs. Melissa and friends while waiting for the hay- ride.


Ethan and one of his closest friends.


Ethan and his buddy on the rock.


Little lady enjoying the tire swing.

No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver