These are three friends from high - school (Crossroads youth group really - which was better than high- school for me in many ways). I feel blessed to have experienced so much of life with them. We had the chance to get all our families together on Sunday and it was great. There are six children among us now (and only half of us have kids). I am still waiting on the other half to contribute their three children (each). And, as Jessie said - "we need a blond friend" - so if you are interested (and blond) call for an application.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Shannon, Carrie, Cara, Jessie
These are three friends from high - school (Crossroads youth group really - which was better than high- school for me in many ways). I feel blessed to have experienced so much of life with them. We had the chance to get all our families together on Sunday and it was great. There are six children among us now (and only half of us have kids). I am still waiting on the other half to contribute their three children (each). And, as Jessie said - "we need a blond friend" - so if you are interested (and blond) call for an application.
Labels:
old friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver
5 comments:
Umm, are you gonna give us some background on this one?
Good pic!
XO Kim
Can I get an application? I'm blond and I'm already in good with the feisty red-head :)
I'm blonde! Although, my hair does seem to get darker by the minute) And I already have three kids to contribute to the group -
I'm not blonde right now, but give me a month (I've been 3 different colors the last 3 months). I only have 2 kids, though. Maybe I can still make the short list!
You are a sweet friend... Thanks for remembering my three.
Post a Comment