CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Friends

Ethan's favorite part about Fall so far has been friends coming over for fires!! He loves to be outside at night with his friends (and the marshmallows and hershey's bars don't hurt either!) Here he is throwing leaves in the air like a wild man. Happy Fall everyone! Hope you were able to have a s'mores or two this year!





2 comments:

Kim said...

You're right- I'm TOTALLY making fun of you for your Christmas blog being up so early!

Bless your sweet,little heart,
Kim

Melissa said...

looks like sooo much fun with all the leaves! we need to get our families together soon! i wouldn't mind some smores!! ;)

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver