
On Friday, Ethan had a biddy come over for a play - date. They are both sweet and laid back kids. So most of the time Monica (the other mom) and I were in the kitchen and they were in the surrounding rooms (hey - we could hear them!!). At one point Ethan asked about the camera and I put it away. What he failed to mention was he has taken several photos in more than one room (meaning he carried my camera around the house- yikes!). I did not realize this until I was uploading photos from the camera about 30 minutes ago.
Enjoy his aspiring style... I am so thankful he did not drop and break the camera!!

Above is Ethan's buddy Caroline displaying her lipstick!
I did not even ask her mom if it was okay to post this.
I hope it is.
Sorry Monica- if the answer is no!
Below are the abstract photos Ethan is specializing in!

No comments:
Post a Comment