CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Monday, October 27, 2008

Old Friends

Every year we try to get together with some of our best friends from college. We always love hanging out with them. And, now our kids love hanging out too. Below are our oldest kiddos... Ethan, Lily, and Samuel. They have know each other since the womb! It was so fun to watch them play and interact like cousins! Here are a couple of pictures of Friday night. We had a fire and roasted marshmallows in the back yard. (Sorry the lighting is so weird- I was experimenting with the settings!)
Jamin and Lily

Ethan, Lily, and Sarah.


Yum!




More to come from our fun weekend!




No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver