CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Friday, October 24, 2008

Blogs I Check Everyday

Someone asked me this question recently- so here goes. I check the following blogs (nearly) everyday. I know this makes me a blog stalker, especially considering I don't even know one of them. But, I am okay with that.
  1. Adelphe - A little bible study I attend each Wednesday. Adelphe means sisterhood in Greek- you get the picture. They are like sisters to me. I check everyday to see if any of the other women involved have posted. Oh yeah - I am sorry to say you can only see how cool it is if you attend Adelphe on Wednesday nights. If you want to join- email me- everyone would love to have you!!
  2. Nesting Place- Incredible, thrifty, crafty ideas to transform any home.
  3. Chatting at the Sky- Written by a fellow mothers of multiples. I don't know her well, but our paths cross on a regular basis. I wish we did have the opportunity to get to know each other better, I can tell she has a lot of depth. Her blog is mostly humorous, yet insightful commentary on ordinary life. I especially love a recent post about maternity pants.
  4. A blog of some dear sweet friends of ours that are missionaries in Central Asia. I am not allowed to tell you the name or address of it- and I do wish I could- for they are quite a rare treat. I am so proud of K and the labor she is doing in Central Asia. It blesses me immensely, but I also miss her. Blessings to you Scrappy.
  5. The Cummings.... and Goings- Our friend's Mark and Emily's blog. Nothing out of the ordinary - a lot like this blog. Updates on children and home life. We worked with Mark and Em at CWR (too many years ago) and I wish we loved closer to them! They have a beautiful daughter and a son on the way (soon!!)

So there are my top five- check them out in all your free time ;)... what blogs do you check everyday???

2 comments:

carrie said...

Dang it! Maybe one day I'll make the list ;)

the Cummings said...

Shann, you always make us feel so loved! Now I've got to get to posting more often!!!

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver