CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Friday, October 17, 2008

First Fall Festival

We love Fall and here are a couple of shots of the kiddos enjoying their first fall festival. A local park here put it on and it was really fun. Ethan LOVED the games- because of the candy prizes.




It took two Hoots to use the mallet.

"Mom it's too bright to take a cute picture!"


Weird game, but he won the "best part of the day"...


A Tootsie Pop.


Race to blow up this balloon. The first to make it pop wins (although everyone wins a prize, because we can not dare say there are any losers in life).

Ethan was not interested in winning, just please Daddy you make it pop so I can "close my ears".


Cute kids at the patch.

(None of my kids would pose that day!)



1 comment:

Tracy said...

That looks like it was so much fun :)

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver