CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Friday, October 26, 2007

Matching Pajamas

Wednesday night we dressed (well really I dressed - John doesn't really care) all three kids in matching jammies. I insisted on try to get a cute shot of the three of them and ta da- our first really cute shot of all three smiling! I am on an eternal quest to find matching boy/ girl outfits!! I had no idea how difficult it would be to find cute outfits for boy girl twins. Other than pajamas - they are hard to come by. Most of the outfits either make the girl look too masculine or the boy to feminine. So, if you see any adorable ones - email me and let me know!!!!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Too Cute! I'll keep my eyes open for good twin boy/girl outfits for ya!

Angela said...

Very cute! Congrats on all three smiling!

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver