CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Friday, October 19, 2007

Baby Dedication

Sunday we had the babies dedicated at our church.
The next two pics are of us on stage with the pastor.



Having the babies dedicated was very emotional for me. I prayed so fervently for our twins and standing before the church dedicating them to the Lord was surreal. The whole time I kept thinking of how truly blessed we are and how undeserving of the Lord's double blessing. And, I was reminded of how the Lord always answers prayer. This time he answered my prayers exactly as I wanted, sometimes he does not, but he always answers. We have been trying to teach Ethan the importance of prayer and recently I heard him tell Livy when she was upset "Don't cry Livia, just pray to Jesus, you no need to be scared." If only I could always remember that.






PICTURES OF THE FIRST FIVE MONTHS


These pictures were displayed in the sanctuary while the dedication was going on.
I thought you might enjoy seeing them too.
Most have already been on the blog at sometime- but I like seeing the age progression.



20 minutes old!




4 hours old!





3 days old


1 month old

Livy - 2 months old

Isaac - 2 months old


Ethan , 3 years old Isaac and Olivia, 2 months old


Livy and Isaac 3 months old


Livy- 3 months old


Isaac - 3 months old




Livy and Isaac - 3 months old


Livy and Isaac - 4 months old



Livy and Isaac - 4 months old





Livy and Isaac - 4 months old





Isaac and Livy - 5 months old









No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver