Here are some photos of the last nine weeks at home with the twins. Everyone keeps asking what it has been like and it is hard to sum it all up. There has been A LOT of crying, diaper changes, long nights and temper tantrums (mostly Ethan- but occasionally Shannon too)!! But they started smiling recently and there are also twice as many smiles and babies to cuddle.
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Now that we are home...
Here are some photos of the last nine weeks at home with the twins. Everyone keeps asking what it has been like and it is hard to sum it all up. There has been A LOT of crying, diaper changes, long nights and temper tantrums (mostly Ethan- but occasionally Shannon too)!! But they started smiling recently and there are also twice as many smiles and babies to cuddle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver
1 comment:
Your children are absolutely adorable! I can't wait until Carrie and I get a chance to meet Isaac and Olivia! We love you, and we continue to keep you in our prayers.
Post a Comment