Here are some photos of the kids enjoying the sunshine, the slip - n- slide and the mini pool. Scarlett and Jay are Ethan's 2nd cousins - don't they look like they could be Ethan's brother and sister?!? There is a lot of red hair on both sides of our family. But so far the twins seemed to have missed it. Isaac is bleach blond and Livy looks brownish (but mostly she is just bald). 


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver
1 comment:
What cuties!!! The twins are beautiful!! And how nice to see my mom, sister and neice and nephew unexpectedly! I must say, Aunt Dotty's hair looks fabulous!!!!!!! (The hairdresser in me is can't help but notice.) God bless you and your beautiful family! I hope I get to see them face to face before they are too big.
Love,
Erin
Post a Comment