What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa
A few of our Favorite Things
Three Little Hoots
Proverbs 3:3-4
Let love and faithfulness never leave you. Bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man.
Here are the 2 month pictures. We decided to throw Ethan into the mix. It was quite a workout to get all of them photographed- but we did manage to get a few cute ones. Still have not been able to get them both smiling at the same time... maybe one day.
Shannon and John, You guys look great! What a great job you two have done in making cute babies and such a cute family! The Lord has truely blessed you both! I have been thinking about getting into to the whole blogging thing too. I just can't keep up these days. So much is going on! Life just stays busy! I hope to hear from you soon. Jennifer and Lexi Freas
“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver
1 comment:
Shannon and John,
You guys look great! What a great job you two have done in making cute babies and such a cute family! The Lord has truely blessed you both! I have been thinking about getting into to the whole blogging thing too. I just can't keep up these days. So much is going on! Life just stays busy! I hope to hear from you soon. Jennifer and Lexi Freas
Post a Comment