Sunday, June 24, 2007
First Trip to the Pool
John took the day off on Friday and we headed down to Raleigh for the weekend. we decided to take the twins to the pool for the first time. Everyone had a good time - but it took four adults to handle the three kids. The days of relaxing by the side of the pool with a book are long gone!
Here is Ethan playing with some other kids toy - we did not even think to bring anything for Ethan to play with- we were so concerned to get out the door as quickly as possible.

Here's Livy. Is she cute or what????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver

No comments:
Post a Comment