What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa
A few of our Favorite Things
Three Little Hoots
Proverbs 3:3-4
Let love and faithfulness never leave you. Bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man.
Here are the twins professional one month pictures. As you can see- it is NOT easy to have your twins photographed. At least one of them was crying the entire time. Hopefully we will eventually see both of our twins happy at the same time. Until then- be ready to hear crying if you want to visit.
“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver
No comments:
Post a Comment