We were so blessed this Christmas to have my Grandmother come down from Ohio and spend almost a month with us in December. Nearly every childhood memory of Christmas involves her and/ or my Aunt Lynda, and I am so blessed that one of them is able to make new memories with my children.
Even though it was a wonderful Christmas and a fun time of playing cards, laughing, and eating the (family recipe) Christmas cookies- I have no actual proof. I was having too good of a time to get my camera out!!
We also had the blessing of meeting baby Aven, my cousin Tina's adorable first born son.
He is the baby I am holding below. Isn't he cute?!
And, the rest of these pictures are from Christmas morning. The only time I actually got out my camera!!
| Waiting for all the grown - ups. |
| Olivia loves her stocking stuff! |
| Skylanders and Brave. Could there be much better than that? |
| Ethan unpacks his stocking. |

No comments:
Post a Comment