CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Friday, December 21, 2012

Merry Christmas!


 Merry Christmas, Everyone!
I hope your Christmas was Merry and Bright... ours was! 

Here are a couple of high lights from Christmas at home. We celebrated a couple of days early at home, so that we could go out of town to celebrate with my extended family.

My Christmas chalkboard. It took hours - that's why it received it's own photo and caption!

Santa left everything set up so nice!





Olivia's favorite- the new American girl doll Caroline.


Ethan's favorite is actually pictured above... a new gear bike. He was also really happy about Lego Batman 2!

Loot from their stockings!

Isaac's favorite- City Lego Space Shuttle Set.

Christmas at home was fun and peaceful. We played at home or a couple of hours and ate our favorite local donuts! Then we packed up and made our way over to the Hoots, for round 2 of Christmas!

No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver