CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas with the Hoots!


After celebrating Christmas at our house we went over to Kernersville to eat lunch with John's parents and his brother's family. The kids love going to Grandma and Granddaddy's house for many reasons, bu they really love it at Christmas with their cousins!

The five cousins.

The grand kids with Grandma and Grandaddy.

Our family in the den, right before the frantic time of opening gifts!


No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver