CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Monday, January 28, 2013

Snow Day

Praise the Lord, we have had a mild winter for the most part. But, last week we did receive some snow. They were calling for a lot more than we got, and it melted rather quickly, but it was enough to build a snowman and have a snowball fight. Check out the pictures below...










Here's to hope the "bleak mid- winter" is almost over and we won't miss anymore days of school! 

No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver