CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Friday, December 2, 2011

Dare to Dream

Last night we went to watch Disney on Ice: Dare to Dream
with a group of friends.
It was awesome and the kids (and I) really enjoyed the show.

Here are a couple shots of the night...


The original Disney Dream Team.


A scene from "The Princess and the Frog".


Even though it was mostly Princess centered
(like much of Disney now - ugh!)-
even the boys were entertained and enjoyed the show.


This little lady certainly liked it the most.


My favorite part of the show was the "Tangled" segment. I love the movie and I loved it on ice. Above you can see Rapunzel and Flynn Rider flying through the air on Rapunzel's hair. It was incredible. They are not even "tied in" they are just holding on to the ribbons (hair).



Another favorite scene was the song "I've Got a Dream!" from Tangled.

Need some cheering up? Watch the original song clip from the movie...







Fun with Friends.


Two handsome boys.

And I leave you today with this quote...

I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing —
that it was all started by a mouse.
- Walt Disney

Don't get me wrong- I love a princess, especially Cinderella with her good attitude and Rapunzel with her dreams and cheerful spirit. But, I wish we could go back to basics a little and remember the mouse! Next year I want to see "Back to our Roots- The Mouse Years on Ice"!

No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver