CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas at Home


Santa stopped by our house a night early... on the 23rd. We celebrate early at home, on the morning of Christmas Eve, so we can celebrate with our extended family on the 25th. It's the way I celebrated growing up and I am glad to extend the tradition of St. Nick coming a night early!

You can see the tree and stockings were all ready for Three Hoots to discover.
(Pictures taken after midnight on the 23rd... Santa waited too long to wrap and get organized this year!)



Tearing into their stockings...



Excited about his HexBug which lasted all of 48 hours before it was broken by his little brother!!



Favorite gift of the season... a Spark Scooter.


Favorite gift of the Season.... American Girl Dolls. Kirsten pictured here.

His favorite gift of the season... Legos (not pictured here!).

No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver