CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

21 Boxes


I am sorry for the lack of posts this fall and I am determined to do better this December. How could I not, with so many opportunities to document the craziness and merriment that is Christmas!

As for this week... I will be using every free second I possess to decorate our house.

We like Christmas a lot around here - so much that we have 21 boxes of Christmas "stuff"in the attic. yes, 21. Does that seem like a lot? It does to me. How many boxes do you have? I don't think my house looks overly decorated - do you??

But, you name it... if they make a Christmas version of something we are likely to have it... nativity sets, ornaments, Jesse Tree (more to come on that), stockings, tree skirt, snow globes, tablecloths, place mats, toys, dishes, books, pillows, family heirlooms, small trees, jingle bells, snowmen, Santa Clauses, and even a Christmas Tea Set. See for yourself...






And, the sad thing is I got rid of a trunk full of Christmas stuff last year before we moved!

Hopefully you can see the decorations up and in use soon!

1 comment:

Your favorite sister said...

You're turning into granny

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver