CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Monday, March 2, 2009

(Hopefully) the Last Blast of Winter


This morning we woke up to this beautiful winter wonderland. Ethan eagerly woke us up at 6: 30 with shouts of joy that it had snowed so much. I inwardly groaned because of cancelled school and because it is March and this is the south!!

All the kids enjoyed the snow.

Isaac was the most amazed and curious about the whole thing.



Livy was not sure what to think.


Ethan enjoyed it for about 20 minutes and hen started to ask why it was so cold and said he didn't like snow if it was cold outside. (My thoughts exactly, son!)

Wrestling in the snow.

Olivia has had enough. "Give me hot chocolate or you will be sorry!"



Our resident meteorologist surveying the snow and determining our total accumulation.

1 comment:

Christie, Logan, and Asher said...

Those were my exact thoughts when it snowed, didn't I move from the Midwest so that I would not have to deal with wet, yucky weather in March.

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver