CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Monday, March 2, 2009

The Baby Swing

Last week when we met Robyn and Spence (near) Ikea one of the main reasons was to pick up a baby swing for my friend Sarah. (Did you follow that). The swing was in our house about a week and the twins were obsessed with it. They both liked to climb up in it and swing themselves. Isaac was his sweet self and would push Olivia. However, if Isaac was in it, Olivia was her sassy self and would try to attack Isaac saying "NO... MINE"!!! Below you can see her winding up to hit him. Hard to believe they were ever little enough for this swing!

No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver