Captain Ethan



Our local MOPS group recently had a Pirate and Princess Party. I am usually pretty down on the whole pirate thing, but for the party I let Ethan get dressed up. He was pretty excited. He said... "Mom I can't believe you are going to let me be a pirate!" and "Don't worry mom, I will be a nice pirate... I will be Captain Crunch!". He came up with that all on his own- I don't remember ever even discussing that Captain Crunch is a pirate. But, after thinking about it he decided, "I changed my mind Mom, I am just going to be Captain Ethan, because I already know how to be him".
“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver
No comments:
Post a Comment