For Christmas instead of unwrapping gifts we "bought" things for our "new" house. The main room we transformed was the family room. We LOVE the transformation (even if our stockings were empty!). Painted the fireplace, the bookshelves, all the trim, and the walls. Hung new light fixtures. Received new furniture (thanks John and Ellen). Here is a before and after. Also included, at no additional cost. Three cute bed- bugs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver
4 comments:
looks great! the white fire place really makes a big difference!
amazing!! that looks so much better and pottery barnish! great work, yall!
Livy is going to be a people loving person just like her mom!
Shannon, the room looks amazing and just fits you guys. The kids are the cutest!
Post a Comment