CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas in a Small Town

Here is how we celebrated Christmas with John's family...


The twins opening their presents with Daddy and Uncle Rob.


Ethan opening presents and (cousin) Gavin helping Grandma as the elf.



Baby (cousin) Liam. Not sure what to think of the mayhem that came with opening so many presents at once.




Ethan and Gavin with Grandaddy. Both were completely overtaken by the video game systems they received for Christmas.






Our family. Okay - getting a picture of all of us smiling is impossible. So enjoy the fact that they are all sitting and looking.
Thanks Grandma and Grandaddy for such an great Christmas!





1 comment:

Erin said...

I remember that couch! And that room. I celebrated some very happy Chrisrmases there:)

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver