CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas in the Country

Here is how we celebrated Christmas with my family (Shannon)... Presents waiting under the tree.

Isaac waking up with a fever and wanting nothing to do with presents or french toast or stockings...

Ethan eagerly opening his gifts and then passing out all the others...


Isaac feeling better after advil and a couple of hours and taking over Livy's new stroller... (hey at least he has the boy doll)



Livy trying to hoard all toys for herself and finally settling on Isaac's new shopping cart... (she has the girl baby!)


Isaac pondering... "How did Santa get down that Chimney- I thought Granny and Grandad had gas logs?"


Isaac and Livy watching their dog Daisy...

Ethan building a fort in the back yard (out of fire wood)...


Baking cookies with Aunt Jackie...






Exploring the back yard on a 65 degree day...










Reading with Grandad...



Ethan playing his new video game system ALL week...



Making gingerbread cookies with Granny....



Yum! Thank you Granny and Grandad for a great week of Christmas!

No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver