It is official!!! John and I are both in disbelief that it actually happened... but it did... we have moved. We are thrilled with the house, the location, the school district, the size, the Swiss chalet room (more to follow on that!), but we are absolutely exhausted. After two weeks of packing and unpacking- I am ready to never see another box again! I will do a cart wheel when the last one is taken away!
I promise we will post some pictures soon.
But, in the mean time, a big thank you to all the people who helped us move. We could not have done it without you!!
We are so thankful to be here- we will keep you posted.
PS - The kids are all doing well. When asked if Ethan likes the new house, he says "Yes, I have always wanted stairs." Deep thoughts by a four year old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver
1 comment:
Congratulations, John and Shannon!
Post a Comment