CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Here is what we have been up to...

The dining room at our old house full of all our boxes and "stuff".
All I have done for 4 weeks is pack and unpack. I am ready to be done.

We decided not to hire movers- because that's why we had kids - to make them work for free!


Ethan engaged in the back breaking labor.


Surfin in the truck.


The babies contemplating which box they can carry.

Our new house, this happens to be the laundry room. But, many of the rooms still look like this. Before I had kids the entire house would have been unpacked in 48 hours. But, kids just wear you out!!! And, I keep getting interrupted by laundry, diapers, snack time, cleaning, meal time, you know the list goes on and on and on. Thank God they are so cute ;)!



The new family room. This was the first room we set up. The kids needed a place to play. And, we needed a place to crash at night at watch The Olympics or Alias (We just finished Season 3 and all my dreams are about espionage- thanks a lot Sydney Bristow).

4 comments:

Tracy said...

I love it! Boxes everywhere- just take it one day at a time. It took us one month! Miss you!

Karen P said...

I'd love to see you with Sydney's blue hair! Can't wait to see your house!

melanie said...

welcome home.

Liz Hundley said...

Shannon! I didn't realize you had moved. How are you enjoying the new house? I will have to come say "Hi" when I am home in December from school.

I love periodically checking the blog to see the kids and praying for y'all!

P.S. I am in love with Alias and STILL have dreams about being Sydney Bristow. Unfortunately I went to a CIA career interest meeting last year and it's not really as cool a job as the show makes it seem. Bummer!

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver