CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Monday, March 31, 2008

Ethan is Fabulous and Four

Ethan has officially turned 4!!!
It is hard to believe that four years have already gone by.
Ethan is a delight and a joy to us every day and we feel so blessed that we have the privilege of raising him. I remember when the doctor held him up over the curtain I was blown away st his chubby cheeks and big eyes. I thought to myself.. "Well here you finally are- I have been waiting for you- welcome to our world".
Ethan has absolutely loved everything about his birthday this year. And, one of the coolest things about having kids is that their joy and zeal is so contagious.


A little birthday excitement!


Livy likes VeggieTales too!! (Really just to chew on!)


His first "real" money! Thanks Great Granny!!


This is usual attire for Ethan... he loves to dress up.

Here he is Peter Pan- just in case you couldn't tell ;).

Well, we have made it another year.. only fourteen more to prepare him to be the kind of man that can stand with conviction in a world of corruption and heartache. I hope we are up to the task. Thank God we don't have to do it alone.

Happy Birthday, Little Man. We will love you forever.


No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver