(It won't be this early again for over 200 years!!)
But I am ready for the return of flowers, sunshine, and weather that does not require a jacket!!
Here is Olivia with Ethan's Easter Basket. She is obsessed with the plastic eggs.
She like to crawl right in the basket and check each one out.
Also notice that she is only wearing one sock.. she will not leave two socks on. She nearly always pulls one off immediately (but never both).
Isaac checking out the hallway. He has finally started to crawl and pull himself up (in the last month). I am constantly amazed that two babies who spend every waking and sleeping moment together can be so different. They have the same family, schedule, food, stimuli, etc. Yet, they are alike in only a few ways... mainly they are both very social and generally happy babies. But, there is no end to the differences... Livy is a great sleeper at night, Isaac is a great sleeper during the day.
Livy crawled at 7 months, Isaac crawled at 10.
Livy would eat Macaroni and Cheese for every meal, every day of the week. Isaac loves meat and bananas.
Livy is very vocal and very active. Most of the time Isaac is content just watching and is smiling at everyone.
Having twins has taught me a lot of things, but one I will share here is this: typical healthy babies develop when they are ready- not because of baby Einstein, baby gymnastics, or what food they eat. Wish I could have already believed this 4 years ago - when I was going through everything with Ethan. Oh well!
No comments:
Post a Comment