CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Sunday, February 17, 2008

So happy together...

The babies are now 10 months old!!!
(Only 2 months left to go to meet our goal-
we decided if we can make it a whole year -
we will keep them!!! JK)

We are notorious for bathing the babies infrequently.

So this weekend my mom and I decided to bathe them together. They loved it and were absolutely adorable!!! We have been left wondering why we did nt try this sooner.

No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver