CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Monday, December 31, 2007

Merry Christmas at Grandma and Grandaddy Hoots

We spent Christmas Eve day with John's parents.
Ethan had a blast running around their house, activating the singing Christmas Tree,
refusing to eat because of sheer excitement, and of course opening presents. John's parents and the kids. A couple of months ago I would have said this photo was not very good, since none of the kids are looking at the camera. However, trying to take pictures of three kids has worn me down, and now I think any photo where no one is crying is a good one!!

Ethan trying out his new safety goggles to go with his new tool set.

Thanks Grandma and Grandaddy.

Livy was quite hard to contain this year. She can really crawl fast now and would dart at any unattended paper and then stuff it in her mouth!

Ethan off to work with his new tools.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Shannon,
I think Robin and Lucy have the same exact dress that Livy is wearing. Their Aunt Beth gave them the dresses for Christmas. Very stylish.

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver