We spent Christmas day and a few days after with my (Shannon's) family in Raleigh.
I was pleasantly surprised to find my Granny waiting there when we arrived.
This is the first time she has ever spent Christmas in the South and I was extremely shocked and ridiculously happy that she came down (even if it was colder than she expected). Outside of my immediate family there is no one I enjoy seeing more than her. She has so many attributes of strength, courage and faithfulness that I admire. She always made the holidays a magical experience for me growing up and I am so thrilled my kids were able to spend this holiday with her. Here are a few shots of our time there.. hope you enjoy.
Man is she cute.
Ethan and my mom making an "easy" Christmas craft. The nativity set was not as simple as the box claimed, and even though Mary looked a lot like the flying nun Ethan still liked it.
Even though these shots did not turn out to well- I thought they were too cute (especially of Isaac) to leave out. here are the babies enjoying Christmas breakfast.

No comments:
Post a Comment