CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A Little Christmas Cheer

For the last five years we have hosted a Christmas Party and tried to invite all our friends.
This year we decided that a big party would be too challenging so we decided to host a Small Group Christmas Party instead. Well, lets just say it is difficult for us to keep it small! We started out with five couples, then decided to invite a few couples from our "extended" small group, then a few more from church (everyone that came goes to our church).
So, like a lot of things in life it ended up much larger than we intended.
But, we had a blast, and it was so fun to have a bunch of young couples from our church over. We are going to have to continue to have an annual Grace Christmas Party.
yum! I could eat like this everyday.

We played the White Elephant game...
congrats to the owner of Kate Spade bag and the proud owner of a stylish head light!
(Two of the most sought after items)












TThanks to everyone that came and helped out. If you absolutely hate your picture on here- just email me and I will take it off. Sorry I did not ask permission.
And, yes our kids slept through the whole thing. They all went to bed at 6 with benedryl and we never heard a peep out of them!! Imagine that!



2 comments:

FoJ4life said...

We had fun!

melanie said...

Thanks for a great party! The food was awesome.

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver