CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas at Home


We opened presents at home Christmas Eve morning. This year was especially fun with three kids!! I had the twins in cute Christmas jammies, but of course they were wet by morning!
Here are a few shots of us at home.



Ethan opens his most anticipated gift- the VeggieTales Pirate Ship. With the pirate craze lately, it is difficult to keep your pre-schooler from becoming obsessed with the world of pirating. We were thrilled to see that VeggieTales had put out an "innocent" pirate ship... free of skull and crossbones, weapons, or death. The ship is a promo for their new movie coming out- stay tuned I am sure Ethan will talk your ear off about it.




No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver