CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A Weekend at the Beach with Old Friends

 This post is out of order and long overdue! At the beginning of August we went for a short beach vacation with our dearest old friends... the Hoffmans and the Vandergriffs. These families are such a gift to all five of us. We were all friends in college and have a decade and half of memories, triumphs and disappointments to share... and I look forward to many more decades together. I only took a couple of pics of our fun filled weekend... and here they are... 

Topsail Island, NC

Squinting in the sun, but refusing to wear sunglasses.

Beach beauty.







Playing in the sand with friends. 
 I can't believe I didn't get pictures of the other friends that were there... I only missed 6 more!!! 
Hope we can go again sometime!


No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver