CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Friday, August 31, 2012

The Third Day of Third Grade

So this week we not only had two Kindergartners start school, but we also had a 3rd grader start school! I really can't believe that he is in 3rd grade! 
We are so proud of Ethan- he is kind, intelligent, and regularly displays integrity. I know he is going to have a great 3rd grade year!

Ethan on the first day. He wanted a new "plain" lunch box this year. He informed me that he was too big for character lunch boxes anymore. So, good- bye spider-man!




These pictures were really taken on the first day of school. Just think the title "third day of third grade" sounds catchier. And, it is also part of a VeggieTales tune- can you name that movie?!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I think it is a little sad that he doesn't want a character lunch box. I would so carry a Wonder Woman lunch box even now.

Phil said...

Jonah! And thank you...now I will have that song stuck in my head! :)

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver