CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Monday, May 2, 2011

I am Tired of Birthday Cake!

After an eventful day of hiking we came home and celebrated the old fashioned way... grilling out and cake. Earlier in the week I asked the twins what kind of cake they wanted- and neither of them wanted cake! After a couple different cakes to celebrate Ethan and to take to Great Wolf Lodge- they requested something else altogether.

Isaac wanted a cookie cake.




Olivia has an ice cream cake.

Both were enjoyed by all.

Happy Birthday, twins.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shanny,
we need the WE'RE coming back blogpost!!!

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver