CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Saturday, May 21, 2011

A Beach Party








Last week (just five days after we moved back!) we went on an annual beach weekend with friends from church.

John and I are so thankful to be surrounded by such great friends and 4 days at the beach was just what we needed after moving and all the stress that came with it. I don't think sitting in a hot tub, reading on the sand, and watching countless movies in the media room has ever felt better or more relaxing!

Above are the pictures of the group right before dinner on Saturday night.

No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver