CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Monday, February 28, 2011

A Weekend with Friends



This weekend we were blessed to spend time with our close friends from our old life.
5 of my closest girl friends came up the mountain (and 2 of their babies) to hang out, shop, eat, and laugh. I am so thankful to have such great friends. Truly they are one of the best gifts I have received on this planet.

John took the kids down the mountain to hang out with these ladies' spouses and kids.

Ethan was also thrilled to see his best bud (pictures above). He has really missed that guy!

Thanks, to all our friends for a great and refreshing weekend.

No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver