CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Time to Rejoice

Olivia and I had the opportunity to rejoice with some of our best friends on Sunday. We attended a special tea party for a new member of the Shaw family... Patricia.

Our dear friends, Nate and Kim, just returned from Good Shepherd's Fold in Uganda with their beautiful and blessed daughter, Patricia. So, the women from our small group (and their daughters) wanted to throw a party to celebrate and welcome her.


Olivia with Patricia and sweet friends Caroline and Rachel.


Olivia enjoying her punch and tea cakes.

We are so thrilled for the Shaw family! We know that God has a plan and a purpose for Patricia- we consider it a great honor to have been able to pray for her and welcome her into the family of believers here in North Carolina. So from the Hoots: Welcome, Patricia, we are excited to see what the Lord has planned for your precious life.

Want to see more of their journey click here.


No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver