CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What Have We Been Up To?


One of the best things about living back in the mountains is that several friends from college are still here (and others love to visit!). In the last several weeks - the best thing we have done here is have these college friends over! Just like always we like to grill out and have families over... so here is the mountain edition...


Robyn and Spence (close friends from college) came up for the weekend and we had two other couples over for fun and merriment.
What you kind of see on the counter is kabobs.


Some kiddos - they insisted on eating outside - although it was pretty chilly.



Wild man Isaac with his buddies. But, oh boy does he miss best bud Asher. Still talks about him every day and every time we have people over he asks, "Asher going to come too?".

Ethan and one of his favorite silly friends... Samuel.

Ethan has done well with the changes and adjusted to life here quickly. We are thankful he has made several new friends at church and school... but he still misses his best bud Kieran.

And, what BBQ would be complete with a princess or two?
Here is Olivia (new haircut and all) with her new buddy. But, she still misses Maddie and Campbell A LOT and asks for them everyday.

What, can I say, I know what they mean I miss my friends too! Although life here has many new adventures it is still hard to say good- bye to such great friends back home.

Bye for now... it has been a long day. More on that tomorrow.

No comments:

“When I was young, I said to God, 'God, tell me the mystery of the universe.' But God answered, 'That knowledge is for me alone.' So I said, 'God, tell me the mystery of the peanut.' Then God said, 'Well George, that's more nearly your size.' And he told me.”- George Washington Carver